- Exclusive 750W dual-heater design automatically switches to low power for more efficient operation when food is partially dry or for lower temperatures when drying raw food.
- Simple-to-use dual time/temperature control allows users to program two times and two temperatures for controlled food drying.
- Air circulation is provided by a quiet, highly efficient radial fan that balances a mixture of fresh and recirculated air to optimize food drying and energy efficiency.
- Dehydrated Foods Recipes
- Warranty: 3-year Limited Warranty (with registration). See Details
- What's in the box
- Drip Tray
- Power Cord
- 7 Shelves (Stainless Steel or Polypropylene Plastic)
- Zippered Shelf Case
- 2 Spare Air Filters
- Instruction Manual (English, French, German)
- Setup Guide
The dehydrator was damaged in shipping. The packaging could not stand up to the rigours of shipping nor could the dehydrator. It had pressure cracks in the thin plastic frame, which mirrored the damage on the box. A new one is being shipped to me now and I’ve been sent a tracking number but have no information as to the carrier. Is it UPS or Canada Post?
Love the lightweight storage in our van when travelling. Easy to assemble love the temp & timer controls works a dream if fermenting yoghurt or making jerky. 5 star machine
So far, absolutely nothing but good things to say. Ridiculously easy setup, takedown, cleanup. Stores in the most outof the way cupboard I have, on top of the fridge lol. Takes up less space than a flat of quart canning jars! Quieter than both my prior dehydrator. The wire racks are awesome. And I am in love with the timer and temp adjustments. Finally something I don't have to worry about getting up in the middle of the night. Just set and forget. Did two batches of goose jerky, and a batch of croutons lol. Now to find some garlic for that black garlic recipe of Josh's that showed me this beauty.... my one and only complaint is I wish the larger silicone mats had been in stock, the small ones work, but I'd have preferred full coverage. Lol so not even a dehydrator issue ;)
The Sahara Folding Dehydrator is superbly manufactured, and I absolutely love the incredibly innovative fold down design that assembles/disassembles in seconds. The dehydration is uniform throughout the entire unit and gives consistent results. Thank You Brod & Taylor, the Sahara Folding Dehydrator exceeded all of my expectations.
Easy to store, work perfectly, can feel the quality. Got it for 3 week now and I make 2 batch of jerky and a batch of dry fruit. They all turn out delicious.
|Temperature Range||85-165°F / 30-74°C (Also Operates Fan Only / No Heat)|
|Running Time||15 min - 99 hours (Time 1) / 15 min - 99 hours (Time 2)|
|Dimensions (Closed)||22"W x 12 1/4"D x 3 3/4"H (56cm W x 31 D x 9.5 H)|
|Dimensions (Open)||22"W x 14 3/8"D x 11"H (56cm W x 36.5 D x 28 H)|
|Weight||Dehydrator Only: 12.8 lbs / 5.8 kg|
|-||Stainless Steel Shelves: 4.9 lbs / 2.2 kg (DR-710/20 S)|
|-||Polypropylene Plastic Shelves: 4.1 lbs / 1.9 kg (DR-710/20 P)|
|Dimensions (Exterior Closed)||18 x 14.5 x 2.75” high / 46 x 37 x 6.5cm high|
|Power||DR-710 120VAC, 50-60Hz (750W)|
|-||DR-720 220-240VAC, 50Hz (690-820W)|